Dale DePriest schrieb:
> I am running seamonkey 1.1.18 and using facebook. Recently the box at
> the top of the home screen has started refusing to take focus. The field
> says: What's on your mind. I click in the box and it widens to accept
> input but I cannot type into the box. Any letters I type end up
> selecting other letters on the page.
>
> I can use the comment boxes but not the main one. If I go to my wall
> page it behaves the same. I asked facebook about this problem and they
> suggested I empty cache and cookies. I tried that but it doesn't help.
> This used to work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Copy the source-code of that page to the w3c validator and see if
critical errors ocur. If yes: throw them at the facebook people.
If not, give Seamonkey 2.0RC a try to see if it behaves the same (can be
installed seperately to another directory and will import your data to a
new profile also)
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii