To: Robert Kaiser....

RE:

<<  Webdude wrote:
> I had lighting running in Seamonkey 2.0 Beta, however when I try to
> install it to RC1, it breaks everything. Any ideas?

You need to use a nightly from tomorrow or later, those work in RC1 and
later.

Robert Kaiser  >>

I am of course checking as Lightning Updates the nightly code, but any word if
or does the after Saturday Oct 17 (?) improved Lightning not only work with the
newest SM 2 RC's, but also it still works (doesn't break anything) on say TBird
2.x or the 3.x TBird Beta or RC's ?

That's all going to be tested here of course, but never hurts to ask around.

Also, the nightly server URL for Lightning (Windows) is:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/nightly/latest-comm-1.9.1/win32-xpi/

Thank you.

Joe