Martin Freitag skriver:
Jens Hatlak schrieb:
 On 10/12/2009 10:37 PM Gerry Hickman wrote:
 If you've ever had the mis-fortune to use Microsoft IE on windows,
 you'll notice every file you download is initially "blocked". It
 places a second NTFS stream on the file. I'd been using SeaMonkey 2.0b
 and everything was OK. Today I've installed RC1 and now my downloads
 are blocked - just like in IE.

 SeaMonkey 2.0 uses the same download backend as Firefox 3.5.

I'm afraid I don't get the point even after reading
Can someone summarize that in easy words? What are they planning to do
now concerning the zone-identifier? What kind of OS setting are going to
be "repected"? And will there be a GUI for configuration?
I don't get it and that thing is already resolved fixed.

"" set to false works for me. It removes the stupid security tag on exe and zip extensions, the ones I have tested with.