Gerry Hickman wrote:

I'm currently running SM2.0 beta (rolled back from SM2.0 RC1 due to many problems).

While downloading a file, a message just popped up saying an Add-on was causing problems and was blocked, it points to this article

Thing is, I've never installed any add-ons, and I've disabled installing add-ons. I also don't understand why anything related to Microsoft is interfering with Mozilla? The whole point of using SM is to avoid Microsoft's security-flawed application software.

MSFT says they snuck an add-on into Firefox using the "don't ask, don't tell" method. MSFT claims they did it to "add functionality" while conspiracy chat rooms say it was to introduce bugs in Mozilla code. See my sig on this.

Bill Davidsen <>