Martin Freitag wrote:
Dale DePriest schrieb:

Thanks, that would seem a lot easier. Perhaps I can just go to 2.0
instead. I loaded it and it seems ok although I don't like the new split
screen for email with the left column running beside the messages
instead of just beside the message list, but otherwise it seems ok. They
two versions don't play well with each other so I will end up picking
one of the other.
If you want to start SM2 while SM1 is running you will need to add the
parameter   -no-remote   in the corresponding shortcut.

The column can be adjusted in the menu View =>  Layout
regards

Martin

Thanks, I will keep this in mind. I have been running 2.0 all day and it works great so I think I will just use it unless I find a problem.

Dale