Mark Hansen wrote:
On 10/20/09 03:48, Richard Owlett wrote:
ST wrote:
Hello,

Breitbart news pages do not display properly. The writings appear to be shoved to the right of the page leaving an inch or so visible.

http://www.breitbart.com/detail.php?ch=BNREUTERSODD&catnum=9

Is this just my problem, or do others have the same problem?

Thanks,

ST
It's one of those annoying sites that assume the whole world has perfect vision. If you force a minimum font size ( Edit -> Preferences -> Appearance -> Fonts ) you get all sorts of messy displays. I've set a minimum size of 16 which forces the pictures to right edge,

Or, more simply, just increase the displayed font size, using <ctrl> <plus>

*NO* ;)
The two means of setting font size are NOT identical.
Edit -> Preferences -> Appearance -> Fonts allows you to set a minimum font size PERMANENTLY for ALL pages. The effect of <ctrl> <plus> is volatile. An important distinction for visually impaired.