Mark Hansen wrote:
On 10/20/09 08:34, Richard Owlett wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
On 10/20/09 03:48, Richard Owlett wrote:
ST wrote:
Hello,

Breitbart news pages do not display properly. The writings appear to be shoved to the right of the page leaving an inch or so visible.

http://www.breitbart.com/detail.php?ch=BNREUTERSODD&catnum=9

Is this just my problem, or do others have the same problem?

Thanks,

ST
It's one of those annoying sites that assume the whole world has perfect vision. If you force a minimum font size ( Edit -> Preferences -> Appearance -> Fonts ) you get all sorts of messy displays. I've set a minimum size of 16 which forces the pictures to right edge,

Or, more simply, just increase the displayed font size, using <ctrl> <plus>
*NO* ;)
The two means of setting font size are NOT identical.
Edit -> Preferences -> Appearance -> Fonts allows you to set a minimum font size PERMANENTLY for ALL pages. The effect of <ctrl> <plus> is volatile. An important distinction for visually impaired.

Sorry, I didn't meant to imply they were identical (honestly, I don't
know how you go that). I was saying it was an easier way to see the
web site designer's mistakes.

Best Regards,

No problem. Many years ago, when writing a hardware inspection procedure, I got bit by assuming two methods were the same ;)