On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:32:13 +0200, Martin Freitag wrote:

> Jim S schrieb:
>> V2RC1/2 on WinXP
>> After I send an email from SM2 I am left with a bar which gives me
>> "(Compose (no subject) - Unicode-(UTF8))" on mouseover - on the bottom
>> toolbar. It will not open or close and does not respond to a right-click.
>> Only closing SM completely gets rid of it.
>
> What kind of bar?
> Is this happening with a new profile and in safe-mode too?
>
> Martin

Aw y'know - the tab thingy that appears on the bottom toolbar whenever a
program is running.
As for making a new profile and trying it in safe-mode - life's too short.

I'm really quite happy running FF and Tb it's just that SM gives me
something to do when I'm bored.
Forget I said anything.
--
Jim S