On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:08:01 +0200, Martin Freitag wrote:

> Jim S schrieb:

>>> What kind of bar?
>>> Is this happening with a new profile and in safe-mode too?
>>>
>>> Martin
>>
>> Aw y'know - the tab thingy that appears on the bottom toolbar whenever a
>> program is running.
>

> Aah, in the taskbar of windows! Now I got it.
>

>> As for making a new profile and trying it in safe-mode - life's too short.
>
> Shortcut to Seamonkey.exe -safe-mode
> That's 15 seconds and not quite as much as creating a new profile.
>
>> I'm really quite happy running FF and Tb it's just that SM gives me
>> something to do when I'm bored.
> Maybe you feel like trying the next time you're bored then xD
>
> Martin

I did and I could not get the bug to re-occur in normal or safe modes, with
and without attachments, although it always did it up until today.
Praps it's healed-up. :o?

I have had a copy of SM on my pc, since it was Netscape and I have spent a
lot of time modifying it and shoehorning in extensions and themes to make
it behave like Firefox/Thunderbird.
It's a bit like having a Ferrari in the garage, but out the back be working
on a Model-T Ford to make it do the same things. What's the point as when I
nearly get there, a new Ferrari model comes out?
--
Jim S
        Tyneside UK