Robert Kaiser wrote:
masanos...@archdt.com wrote:
Since upgrading to Snow Leopard, neither SeaMonkey or Thunderbird (a
few other non-related apps as well) display certain text properly.

Have you tried SeaMonkey 2.0 RC 2 there? Should work much better on modern systems than 1.1.x :)

Robert kaiser

I've had the same annoying font behaviour using SeaMonkey 1.1.8 and have spent hours troubleshooting. I logged in as a Guest User and everything tested perfectly, no anomalies in any of the web pages visited as a 'guest'

Thus I'm fairly certain the problem was not in the Snow Leopard System Preferences but within SeaMonkey preferences that corrupted/changed when SL was installed. I've decided to wait till Apple releases 10.6.2 update and if that doesn't correct the font issue I'll do a clean install of SeaMonkey.

Margaret