jim wrote:
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:55:35 -0400, jim <j...@earthlink.com> in
mozilla.support.seamonkey wrote:

Seamonkey 1.1.18 -- How to:  NOT download messages on server first time in

Win Xp SP2
Seamonkey 1.1.18

Obviously this is a simple setting -- somewhere.  I did not find it.

Where do you tell Seamonkey to NOT download current server email inbox for
your account when Seamonkey 1.1.18 is booted?

Thanks,

jim

Too often the answer to a question comes to me just after i have written
it down and sent it. There must be something in the act of explanation and
asking that spurs me.   (Server settings of mail & newsgroups account)

However, that is not always the case. :-)
jim

That supports my long-held contention that to really learn a subject in more
depth, try to teach it or explain it to someone! Absolutely so! You will gain
a greater understanding of whatever it is you try to explain to someone.

Good point.

keith whaley