Keith Whaley wrote:
jim wrote:
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:55:35 -0400, jim <> in wrote:

Seamonkey 1.1.18 -- How to: NOT download messages on server first time in

Win Xp SP2
Seamonkey 1.1.18

Obviously this is a simple setting -- somewhere.  I did not find it.

Where do you tell Seamonkey to NOT download current server email inbox for
your account when Seamonkey 1.1.18 is booted?

Too often the answer to a question comes to me just after i have written
it down and sent it. There must be something in the act of explanation and
asking that spurs me.   (Server settings of mail & newsgroups account)

However, that is not always the case. :-)

That supports my long-held contention that to really learn a subject in more depth, try to teach it or explain it to someone! Absolutely so! You will gain
a greater understanding of whatever it is you try to explain to someone.

Good point.

keith whaley

Keith, in the mid seventies, I did my Electronic/Radio Apprenticeship.
In the mid eighties, I was teaching the next generation of Apprentices.....boy, did I really learn my stuff then!!

Cross-posted to Moz.general and follow up set there as well.