Russell wrote:
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 06:56:37 -0700 (PDT), Willyeckerslike
<kennytho...@blueyonder.co.uk>  wrote:

I have just installed Seamonkey 2 RC on Windows 7 64bit which I
recieved this morning and it works fine.

I installed v1.18  and am repeatenly being informed on launching it that it is
not the default Browser. So far my attempts to convince it that it is the
default are being ignored.  I'm looking for the culprit.

The culprit is that you are using 1.1.18, which doesn't work well with setting default application on Vista or Win7. Try 2.0 RC 2, it works well with those systems.

Robert Kaiser