On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:43:19 -0500, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gen...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Haven't used Windows 7 but in Vista you could do this:
>"Start -> Default Programs -> Set Program Access and Computer Defaults
>-> Custom"
>and set Seamonkey in there

I'm using a multi-boot system and have XP, Vista64 and now Windows 7 Pro
(previously had RC and then the RTM version) working fine. SeaMonkey 1.1.18
doesn't do this with Vista64, which I'm in right now.

I thought I already tried the 'Set Program Access...' setting and it didn't
work. I'll try again and if it fails I might just try reinstalling SM.

SM 2.0 is not an option as I really need my mailto email links to work with my
preferred email client, which is not SM.

Thanks for the help :-)

Russell