Installed SeaMonkey 1.1.18 a couple of weeks ago and have had no problems until tonight. When I started SeaMonkey, my incoming mail folder opened normally but was not downloading my new mail. I clicked on the get messages and a little widow opened saying something like working on this folder, please wait. I waited a good while, nothing happened. I rebooted, tried again, no luck. I downloaded and reinstalled a fresh copy of SeaMonkey. Now there are no messages showing at all in my inbox folder. All other functions work OK, all other folders are accessible, browser shows no problem.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks