On 10/24/2009 12:33 PM, Robert Kaiser wrote:
Craig wrote:
Sorry if this info is self-evident but I looked in 2.0 RC's release
notes, and elsewhere, and came up dry.

Is the gloda search engine a part of Seamonkey 2.0?

gloda is a database backend that allows indexing of messages, it's not a
search engine.

Thanks for the correction.

Apart from that, the backend itself does exist in SeaMonkey 2.0 but it's
not enabled and there is no interface for using it - all that would be
possible to provide with an add-on, if someone wants to write it, though.

Good news, thx again.

Robert Kaiser

Btw, how was the release party? Any embarrassing photos? I would've loved to drop by but I found myself on the wrong continent...

regards,
-Craig