I just downloaded the Windows installer EXE file via FTP (SeaMonkey
Setup 2.0.exe).  This is smaller than the related ZIP file and smaller
than the installer EXE for 1.1.18.  Is this correct?  Is the file
complete, or do I have to be connected to the Internet when I install?

In the past, I merely installed SeaMonkey directly over the prior
version without first removing that prior version.  Can I safely install
SeaMonkey 2 over SeaMonkey 1.1.18 without first deleting the latter?
(This being Tuesday when I normally backup my hard drives and Windows
registry, I will do my backups before attempting installation of
SeaMonkey 2.)

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>