Installed SeaMonkey 2.0 last night and all looks good except I get no images displayed in e-mail messages. Where the images should be there are boxed in or underlined text or symbols. No add-ons and I uninstalled and reinstalled all plug-ins with latest versions. I uninstalled 1.1.18 before starting the installation of 2.0. When I list plug-ins from "Help" everything shows enabled except "Mozilla default plug-in". Is "Mozilla default plug-in" supposed to be enabled in this version? I have checked "View" and "Preferences" and cannot find anything that seems to be set up wrong.