Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
If we have to scroll past three full screens of quintuply nested exchanges to read a one-line quip, there's something wrong.

I have no one in particular in mind, just a general observation.

I have an extension (the only one I use) in 1.1.xx to compress quotes to a single line. Could find it for 2.0, and it really is a time-saver, for the reason you note. I don't even notice stuff like that, although it doesn't apply to REPLY so I can trim stuff I send in the compose window.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>