Every time I switch profiles, I'm asked to enter my master password.
The page being displayed (my bookmarks file) does not request a
password.  My preference in [Edit > Preferences > Privacy & Security >
Master Password] is set for "SeaMonkey will ask for your master
password" "the first time it is needed"?

How do I stop this request until I actually need the master password?

David E. Ross