Bill Davidsen wrote:
I can think of three approaches:
1 - complain to webmasters to check for gecko
2 - permanently add "not Firefox" to UA string
3 - like popups and passwords, allow UA string custom per URL

Now I have to go back and retry chromium, because I *swear* it worked
there. I use notes, having stopped trusting my memory since... I forget.
;-)

I consider other than [3] kind-of hacks, workarounds rather than solutions.

In any case, thanks for the info, I may or may not use [2] for the moment.

Houw would one permanentlh add notFirefox to the UA string? The default UA string?

--
 JD..