On 10/26/2009 09:33 PM, Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote:

> perhaps a fuller-URL may open a guide -
> http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/?hour=12&min=24&date=27&mon=10&year=2009
> Did it open the TV-guide for Sydney-AU, which is what I intended?
> If so, click-on any show-name in the schedule to-open the pane detailing
> the show/movie/etcetera.
> It should open a pane with all the information, but if it only-opens a
> white-pane in the page like what Bill is getting, then it's also not
> working, and presumably is something like bad JavaScript in the page.

Well, I had to adjust the day:

 Midday Report(30)12:00pm - 12:30pm
National Press Club Address(60)12:30pm - 1:30pm
Talking HeadsG(30)1:30pm - 2:00pm
Parliament Question Time(60)2:00pm - 3:00pm
12:00pm - 12:30pm | ABC HD  News, Closed Captions
Up-to-the minute local, national and international news, with special
attention paid to business and the economy.

I'm running 2.0pre this morning; I'll need to switch to 2.0 (Final!
Yea!) to test again & also w/Bill's link.