On Oct 28, 4:26 pm, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:
> asmpgmr wrote:
> > I've used Mozilla Suite/SeaMonkey 1.x for awhile and never once had a
> > security problem so I'm really not concerned about this.
>
> I've never seen that volcano spit fire, so it surely must be perfectly
> safe to wander its crater any day in the future as well, right?
> And we never needed more than 640KB of RAM before, so we'll never need
> more than that, right?
> And nobody ever came up with the idea to fly a passenger jet into a
> skyscraper, so you surely wouldn't ever be concerned about that, right?
>
> > SeaMonkey 2.0 alpha 1 and 2 still had much of the old UI including the
> > old location bar, download manager and I believe the old password
> > manager as well so would it be possible to get one of those, revert
> > the "fix" for bug 270443 (the bad infobars) and update Gecko to the
> > current version ?
>
> Feel free to try building this version, I'll try to continue our project
> meanwhile, OK?
>
> Robert Kaiser

Clearly you couldn't care less what anyone else thinks if they don't
agree with you. As SeaMonkey becomes more and more like Firefox +
Thunderbird users will either migrate to them as they are mainstream
and on the forefront of development or they will switch to something
else entirely so you're ultimately doing yourself no favor with this
attitude.

Oh and the 9/11 reference was *highly* inappropriate, a lot of people
died that day.