1) when opening/reviewing Mail and Newgroup account Settings, SM will sometimes replace the account name with my with multiple instances of the user name of the e-mail address in my Mail account. This seems to happen at random.

2) SM seems to randomly forget the window display settings for some newsgroup accounts - ex; if I choose to view by Date only, next time I open the Newsgroup the display opens in view by Thread. This doesn't happen for all servers/accounts/subscriptions at once - only for some; but appears to happen to all subscriptions on one server/account.

--
     - Rufus