Hartmut Figge wrote:
Rufus:

1) when opening/reviewing Mail and Newgroup  account Settings, SM
will sometimes replace the account name with my with multiple
instances of the user name of the e-mail address in my Mail account.
This seems to happen at random.

Have seen that also once. Another user had confirmed when i wrote about
this in dcsm*.

2) SM seems to randomly forget the window display settings for some
newsgroup accounts - ex; if I choose to view by Date only, next time
I open the Newsgroup the display opens in view by Thread.  This
doesn't happen for all servers/accounts/subscriptions at once - only
for some; but appears to happen to all subscriptions on one
server/account.

This one i haven't seen. So far. *g*

Hartmut
I haven't seen this issue as well.