1) indication/feedback for encryption behavior when storing sensitive data - even if it's only a notation in the Preference Pane(s) about the default behavior.

2) stand alone strong password creation Tool/Assistant - like what is already in place when creating a Master Password.

3) Private Data Manager - I'd like to be able to see what's in there, and know more about just what's being cleared when I do so manually.

4) bring back ability to disable Javascript for Mail and Newsgroups independent of Browser - as previous.

5) Preference Pane/selections for Tabbed Mail similar to what is in place for Tabbed Browsing.

6) ability to manually re-order Mail and Newsgroup account/server display order by drag and drop.

7) keystroke sequence to invoke Profile Manager at launch - as previous.

--
     - Rufus