On or about 11/2/2009 9:53 PM, Rufus typed the following:
> BeeNeR wrote:

>>> Workaround is here, Known Issues - fifth one:
>>>
>>> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/#issues
>>>
>>> I've done it - it works.
>>>
>> I've done it also, and it doesn't work.  I still get asked for a master
>> password on opening SM2.0.  But I can click on 'Cancel' and it goes
>> away.  Not earth shattering, but annoying.
>>

> ...do you also have the pref set to only ask for it the first time it's
> needed?

Yes - BTW, I loaded 2.0 on a machine where I work.  And it's never asked
for a master password.  Straight download and install.  Set up one
e-mail account with no problems and so far it's never asked for a master
password.  It asked for an account password the first time I read mail,
told it to remember, and it's never asked again.

--
Ed

A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.