Frog wrote:
Thus, in light of what I have read, I am wondering if it would wise for
me to wait for a future release of SeaMonkey before upgrading my
system...I suppose I am hoping that some changes will be incorporated
into a future upgrade, that would make the move go more smoothly.  Any
comments would be appreciated.

You may want to wait for some minor release, e.g. SeaMonkey 2.0.1 or 2.0.2. You should not wait for SeaMonkey 2.1, though, since that one will probably give a worse migration experience (AFAIK the ability to migrate download history will be removed in that version).

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>