On or about 11/12/2009 10:39 AM, Phillip Jones typed the following:
> BeeNeR wrote:
>> On or about 11/11/2009 9:57 PM, Hartmut Figge typed the following:
>>> BeeNeR:

>>> Maybe a case of autocomplete="off"?
>>> https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password
>>>
>>> Hartmut
>>
>> I don't think so since it does complete if I only enter the first
>> letter.  ie if I have two users starting with 'e' and I enter 'e' a drop
>> down box appears with both users that start with 'e'.
>>
>> In 1.x versions I didn't have to enter anything.  If I clicked on the
>> user entry box I received a dropdown box with ALL users no matter what
>> the spelling and I could click on the user I wanted.
>>
> Try this work around on a Duplicate of the SM2 Application:
> http://cybernetnews.com/firefox-remember-passwords/

Change made (it's at line 814 in my copy).  File saved.  System
rebooted.  Started SM2.0.  No change.  Everthing on mail.com works as
originally stated, not as SM1.x.

Change back to "true"

--
Ed

Do not believe everything you hear or anything you say.