On 11/17/2009 12:59 PM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>> On 11/16/2009 09:55 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
>>> Hartmut Figge:

>>> On bugzilla. Verified with older builds. Now even two clicks - not a
>>> doubleclick - into the box doesn't help.
>>>
>>> Hartmut
>>
>> http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/3.4.3/release-notes.html#v34_feat
>>
> Is "less convenient" really a feature, or am I misreading that? Does making
> it
> more time consuming to report a bug improve something?

Don't know. All I know is:
<quote>
As of Sunday, November 15, 10pm PST (0600 UTC) we're running Bugzilla
3.4.3. For a list of new features we picked up, check the release notes.
There are many CSS changes - if something looks funny, hold down the
shift key and refresh the page. This message will go away once you've
done so. If you find any regressions that came along with the upgrade,
you can file them in the mozilla.org product, Bugzilla : Other b.m.o
issues component, and put 'bmo-regressions' in the "Blocks" field.
</quote>

and that seems to coincide with Harmut's " Something has changed. Either
on bugzilla or on trunk.".