Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:12:17 -0800, /Ant/:

I prefer suite products since I always use e-mails and Web browser when
using the Internet.

I prefer the suite as it is sharing my settings and preferences among its components - I don't want to maintain and synchronize the same settings among different applications the suite has as components. That's enough for me to stick with the suite, but I also like the more verbose SeaMonkey UI loaded with some features I miss from Firefox - the Forms tab in the Page Info removed in Firefox 3, for example.

I don't care if the components of the suite run as separate processes / applications. In fact that's the only nice thing about the Tb/Fb combo - when a page in the browser is running a heavy Flash applet it doesn't freeze the other components, e.g. the Mail. Previously this could have been solved by the "profile sharing" proposal <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla2:Profile_Sharing> but it has been dropped and I'm looking forward the implementation of "content processes" <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Content_Processes> which would make the suite better than the Tb/Fb combo, I think.

--
Stanimir