Leonidas Jones wrote:
Bush wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Bush:

I do not want any tabs in seamonkey 2.0 . How do I get rid of the TABS.
I have unchecked every thing that pertains to Tans in Preferences . Do I
have to Go back to ver 1.1.18 to Eliminate Tabs ?

I haven't tested much, but you could try these settings:
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/sm091115.png (16 KB)

Hartmut
Same settings I have Here . Just maybe it is a Windows 7 thing? I never
saw any Tabs since Netscape 1.1 until Mozilla 2.0. And Yes I still have
the 1.44 Floppy that contained 1.1 setup.

Netscape had tabbed browsing starting with 6.0, and continued to the end
with 9.

Mozilla Suite had tabbed browsing from the beginning.  1.0 had it, as dd
every other version released,  There was never a Mozilla 2.0, so I am
not sure where you are coming from on that one.

If you are talking about Firefox 2.0. well Firefox has also had tabbed
browsing since its inception as Phoenix.

The simplest answer is just don't use them.  Maybe you could post an
example of when a tab opens when you don't want it to, so we can advise
you as to how to avoid it.

Lee
Once place its not needed is in mail and news. if don't show tabs if one window is open is not ticked (in Tabbed browsing) a Tab shows up in mail or new I have a screen shot to document it.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com