Keith Whaley wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Alex Strickland wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Rainer Bielefeld:

<snip>

When I tried to post a saved newsgroup post that was in drafts, I got
a message:

   "This account only supports e-mail recipients. Continuing will
    ignore newsgroups"

I wonder if this may help shed some light on the original problem.

Regards
Alex

When a saved message is stored in "drafts", which account is the
"drafts" folder on??

My SM 1.1.15 was giving the same sort of message, then I realised that
when I saved a message as a draft, it was being saved in the drafts
folder of my E-mail account. An email account cannot post using NNTP.

Daniel

I have a Mac, my SM vers. is 1.1.18, and my Drafts folder is in my Home folder.

keith whaley

I get this message also. I didn't use to make a difference if it was in Drafts folder in your email you could save a Draft and send it from that folder. there is no Drafts folder news groups and you can't make a sub folder in newsgroups which is what the Drafts folder is. And what if defaults to when setting up. I too, use a Mac. Would using Local Folder allow saving a Draft that could be sent to news??

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com