On or about 11/19/2009 5:33 PM, David E. Ross typed the following:
> On 11/19/2009 11:24 AM, JohnW-Mpls wrote:
>> For my various browser accounts (bank, etc), SM 2 requires that I
>> first manually enter my ID for that account before it pastes in the
>> password.
>>
>> SM 1.x did all of that automatically - both ID and password got pasted
>> in when arriving at a controlled site.
>>
>> Is that an SM 2 failing or is there some option setting I'm missing?
>>

> Assuming your user IDs and passwords in the Password Manager were
> successfully migrated from SM 1.x to SM 2.0, there is a change in the
> user interface.  You must left-click once or twice in the user ID field
> on the logon page after the page completes loading.  You will then get a
> pull-down selection list of user IDs.
>
> In some cases, the user ID and password fill-in immediately.  In some
> cases, it takes a click.  In other cases, it takes two clicks.  No one
> has been able to explain this variation.  Also, today I had to reload a
> page for even two clicks to work.
>
> One final word:  If you have the Activate Autocomplete 1.0.1 extension
> installed, it can interfere with logging-on to some sites.  This
> affected two of the four financial institution sites where I frequently
> logon.

Double clicking does not work for me.  Multiple identities only show up
after entering a character(assuming more than one identity starts with
that character).  See the thread I started ln this newsgroup with a subj
of: "Multiple user/passwords"

--
Ed