On or about 11/11/2009 7:50 PM, BeeNeR typed the following:
> Previous to ver 2.0 when I had more than one user and password for a
> site, I would get a drop-down box with all users listed and could select
> the one I wanted with one click.
>
> With 2.0 I have to enter at least one character before it shows me a
> drop-down box which only shows those entries starting with the entered
> character(s).
>
> Is there an option to go back to the 1.x way?  Or do I have to live with
> this?  Should there be a bug report or feature request?

I have resolved this problem by running 1.1.18 when I need to go to a
website where I have multiple user/passwords for access.  No problem
keeping both.   Now, if there were only an easy way to remove the master
password after having entered it............. (:<

--
Ed

Sometimes you have to be silent in order to be heard.