On 11/27/2009 4:35 PM PT, Richard Lane typed:

Occasionally sm 1.1.9 performs an "illegal operation" and has to be
closed, when this happens my bookmarks.html file is reduced to 1kb i/o
140kb and the contents lost. Is there a way to preserve the contents of
this file with say a single stroke so that at worst only that day's
bookmarks are lost? The relevant file path seems to be:
C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Lane\Application
Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\3gzpjw8f.slt\bookmarks.html

I usually make copy of that file on multiple machines. Same for prefs.js (hate reconfiguring!) in case something bad happen like a blue screen.
--
"Oh, good morning, my little worker ants! That's just a figure of speech; I would NEVER compare you to insects. At least not after that sensitivity training seminar those maggots at the network forced me to attend!" --Kay, Murphy Brown
   /\___/\