desertgal wrote:

I'm trying to set up a POP account. It's just a regular gmail address. It's set up in Outlook Express on the PC but I'm trying to use SM on the laptop since it uses Win7. I set it up using the instructions they have for TB as much as I could.

According to http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=38343

you must set up POP access in Gmail first. You would first have to login to your Gmail account using the web browser, then set up POP access once logged in.

Once logged in, click "Settings" at the top of the page, then on the Settings screen click the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab. On this screen, you would select either of the "Enable POP" selections, the selection to "Enable POP for all mail" should do it. Select your choice for item 2 (what to do with the mail once it is downloaded) and you should be all set.

Hope this helps.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 091128-1, 11/28/2009
Tested on: 11/28/2009 4:41:51 PM