Leonidas Jones wrote:
desertgal wrote:

I checked the settings, unchecked the secure authorization & it still
won't connect. I went to the link above & installed the telnet client,
but it still comes up connection refused. FINALLY, I just tried
disabling the firewall & it connected. I guess the firewall is blocking
the port so I'll have to set it up to allow access.
Thens for your help.

That was where I was going next, I'm glad its working for you.

What the user needs to do now is to go into the firewall settings and change it so that SM is allowed to connect to the internet, then re-enable the firewall.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 091128-1, 11/28/2009
Tested on: 11/29/2009 1:37:15 PM