Hi!

Some of my addressbooks have two e-mail addresses for the same contact/person. In v1.1.18, I would type in a name and SM would show me both names to pick. In v2, it doesn't let me pick and always use the primary/main one. How can I make this behavior happen in v2 like in v1.1.18?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps...Crosseyed Mosquitoes and bow-legged ants...I've come to tell you the story..." --Bob Holman
   /\___/\