On 12/16/2009 3:16 AM PT, Martin Freitag typed:

I just got v2.0.1 installed via its updater, but I still find it
annoying that it doesn't use my main e-mail address. I couldn't find an
option to change this. It looks like it is sorting by alphabetical order
johnd...@foo.bar (additional e-mail address) instead of johnd...@foo.bar
(main one).

There's a buton to set the default account in the Mail & Newsgroup
Account Settings: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/781/default.png
regards

Um, isn't that set as default button? Mine is greyed out and I don't see how that will fix my problem to compose which multiple e-mail addresses correctly.
--
"Remember when walking down the road of life, always stop and squish the ants." --Albian in Creatures game
   /\___/\