Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones schrieb:
Shows the people designing the program don't even use it.

Shows you don't know what you are talking about (sorry if it sounds
offensive, but not any more than your statement is the other way round,
think about that). The Download Manager is used by almost everybody,
including developers, of course.

Oh, and I was under the impression that this pref is set to true by
default, but I might be wrong, like every so often.

Robert Kaiser

 No offense taken.

Not in SM2. In SM 1 yes. The Download manger doesn't even let you know anything is going on until The the dmg starts opening. You actually have to manually open the Download Manager to see what's going on even if you have set in Preferences > Downloads > open Download Manager

You actually have option to open Download Manger or Progress Dialog. neither shows up. Unless you set this config to true.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com