JohnW-Mpls wrote:
I'm contemplating going back from 2.0 to 1.18 to get a working
ID/password recovery system.  The current tricks in 2.0 to get the ID
& password for different sites either don't work or take much too long
- old 1.18 would fill in the ID & password as soon as I got to a site.

Or - is there a plan to upgrade the ID/password recovery in 2.0?

Also, I have not seen any advantage in 2.0 - except that it's now the
base system - 1.18 is old technology that is best left in the cold.

For me the overwhelming advantage of SM2 is that it has the FireFox 3 rendering engine. So many sites don't display well in SM1/FF2 these days.

But I haven't actually upgraded yet on my main machine.

--
David Wilkinson