I switched back from 2.01 because it MAY have been the culprit that
caused my system to crash 6 times in the last 2 months (after I moved
to 2.0). Crashes were immediate appearance of a full blue screen with
white text stating memory had been dumped and a cold boot is required
- bad!!  I've not seen one of those for years but I was in SeaMonkey
when the last 2 happened - I don't remember about the first 4 times.

I had no trouble reinstalling 1.18 - first uninstalled 2.01 and then
did 1.18 - and it fired right up with its profile.  I have had to do a
number of little things to bring stuff up to date from the 10/29 date
in the old profile directory.

Side benefit - password insertion should work decently again.  [grin]

--
 JohnW-Mpls