Leonidas Jones wrote:
John wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
John wrote:
All I can say is that I tried several times to install 2.0 over 1.1.18
and it corrupted my iTunes file and would not open. That would suggest
that there is a problem moving between the two.

What does iTunes have to do with SeaMonkey upgrades?

Robert Kaiser
That is a damn good question why should SM have anything to do with
iTunes but, I can tell you that it did totally destroy my iTunes
library. It happened before too but, this time I had a backup.

No, installing SM 2.0 could not affect your iTunes library, there is something else at work here.

Lee
Then give me some suggestions, there is nothing in event viewer to suggest that anything other SM2 was running.