S. Beaulieu wrote:
I am using SM 1.1 now and won't go to 2.0 until I stop seeing problems
being
reported here - at least a lessening of same.

Which problems stop you? Apart from the form manager, which a lot of people seem to miss, the rest seems to be minor enough not to warrant sticking to 1.1.18. Plus, you can install both versions side by side.

Does this work on SM 1.1 ?

Probably not. You can always try to install it and see what happens.

If not is there an addon or extension that will work on SM 1.1 ?

Not that I know of. Someone else might know better though.

"...you technically aren't supposed to be able to save them..." - has
that ever
stopped anyone ?

Well, it hasn't stopped them from trying! But what I meant is that the files themselves aren't made or meant to be saved, which is what makes this process difficult. Plus, if I am not mistaken, you need a special reading software to watch .flv files since they are supposed to be streamed, not played at will (KWIM?).