S. Beaulieu wrote:
I am using SM 1.1 now and won't go to 2.0 until I stop seeing problems
being
reported here - at least a lessening of same.

Which problems stop you? Apart from the form manager, which a lot of people seem to miss, the rest seems to be minor enough not to warrant sticking to 1.1.18. Plus, you can install both versions side by side.

Does this work on SM 1.1 ?

Probably not. You can always try to install it and see what happens.

If not is there an addon or extension that will work on SM 1.1 ?

Not that I know of. Someone else might know better though.

"...you technically aren't supposed to be able to save them..." - has
that ever
stopped anyone ?

Well, it hasn't stopped them from trying! But what I meant is that the files themselves aren't made or meant to be saved, which is what makes this process difficult. Plus, if I am not mistaken, you need a special reading software to watch .flv files since they are supposed to be streamed, not played at will (KWIM?).

OK...a couple of comments/answers.

I use this to watch .flv files - plays most anything;
http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/

This captures YouTube type videos (.flv) in either flv or mpg
http://keepvid.com/

I have a conversion program:
http://www.flvtoaviconverter.com/?gclid=CLXzjt-9zJ4CFSFRagodCHifrA

You may ask why I am asking if I know some of the above....I don't know which
player is using what file types.

I just found this freebie which may solve my problem while I am using SM 1.1;
http://camstudio.org/

Just downloaded it, but haven't had a chance to start it up.

Another OFF TOPIC question, if I may....

If I have a working software and am dumb enough to upgrade it with a TRIAL
VERSION upgrade AND the upgrade EXPIRES, how can I dump the upgrade and GO
BACK to the original (which now gives the expired message also !)

I have the older version install file, but that expired message keeps popping
up.   How can I get rid of it?  Where is the "Expired" message being generated
from?

DoctorBill