Phillip Jones wrote:
> David Wilkinson wrote:
>> Why do I see all the references to SM 2.0.1 when the latest official
>> version is
>> (AFAICT) SM 2.0?
>>
> But believe I read either in this
> forum or perhaps on the SM group, that SM2.0.1 was supposed to come out
> the same exact time FF3.5.5 was to hit the streets. well I've updated to
> FF3.5.5 a couple of weeks ago, and still no update.

That's because they'll both be released *today*. ;-)

The people already using 2.0.1 are those who installed the latest 2.0.1
release candidate which now that no new release candidate will be
released, is exactly what will be released as 2.0.1 later today (well
most probably that is, only KaiRo knows for sure). Release candidates
cannot be distinguished from final versions because the last of the
former will always be released as the latter, unchanged.

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>