Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:53:55 +0100, Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
You actually have time for vacation?? :-)

I needed to make time to avoid burn-out. And I could do so in November,
those three weeks were worth every second. ;-)

I agree. Since coming back from his vacation KaiRo has stopped biting
peoples heads off every time they breath the wrong way. I mean he was
even polite to BenoitRen!

Phil

Wait till you retire. Then you get no vacations. I haven't been on a Vacation since I had to retire under disability in 1991.

My recommendation to all is die with your boots on. Stay hunched over that computer, or keep that soldering iron in your hand until the last drop of life goes out. Retirement is no fun after the first year.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com