XP, SP2
Seamonkey 2.0.1
IE 8

****************
>See if it gets called from seamonkey.......................
***************----------------------^^^^^
Error, error, mea culpa -- I meant "see if it gets called from Lotus
Notes".

Clarification:  by "standalone.exe"  i mean one that does not require
other files to execute.

>That would do one thing if it is called -- show you that it is the path
>involved.  If so, you can do one of two things -----  reinstall sm 2.x to
>*that* directory, OR pass that golden info to the IT dept. and change the
>SM icon(s) target(s) until they get it "fixed".  [I have two icons, one
>for browser and one for mail]
>
>(Actually, there are three possibilities if it is the path)

But the third "fix" possibility requires uninstallation/reinstallation of
some older software.....

I have not used Lotus Notes, but if it is like the old Lotus 123 R5, the
.ini files would be a likely place to look for paths..........

Understand, it may not be showing you a path, but it may have one in an
.ini or compiled into a DLL.