Hi,

I'm running SM 2.0.1, and Windows XP Pro,and use Picasa3 for photo editing. Until today, I had no problem sending photos from Picasa via e-mail by clicking on Picasa's e- mail icon.Now, suddenly, I get a notice that the e-mail photo cannot be sent, as I have no profile with Microsoft Office Outlook. I am instructed to go to Mail via Control Panel and open a new mail profile. I do not even know what that is. My regular non-photo e-mails are sent and received with no problem, and I do not understand what happened today to change things. I use SM for e-mails and never knowingly used Office Outlook.

Any help will be appreciated.

Mort Linder